"Use the tools of commonsense advice marriage found here for 30 days and see results, guaranteed!"Dear friend,
If you want your love for each other to flourish, have greater peace, understand how your spouse thinks so and rekindle the feelings that you had during the courtship, this could be the most important letter you'll ever read.
Here's why:
Marriage-Advice-for-a-Better-Marriage.com not only helps you to see how SumTotal, completeness and relationships better experience, but also will help you see how your joyful wedding for good will impact your children, grandchildren and all your descendants for years to come.
Now, I know you're probably skeptical. This is normal and healthy. Let me give you three good reasons we can back up the marriage that we demand:
Three reasons to believe what they say
A reason: I have been happily married for nearly 25 years for the love of my life, Vicki. We have two adult children who love dearly. We have enjoyed watching them grow up and become adults.
Being married has given me a greater appreciation of the impact for the good that a loving and supportive spouse can have in someone's life. I came to know what it means to love someone unconditionally and to be loved unconditionally.
I feel an enormous amount of thanks for all the people in my life that I have coached, mentored me and helped me to learn these important truths of marriage counseling. I am extremely grateful for this knowledge, and I want to share this with others. I want each person to know life can be filled with peace, joy, happiness and energy as a result of a great family life.
Reason two: I served in various leadership capacities in my church, including that of a lay Minister. These experiences have allowed me to work with, coach and mentor to hundreds of people. It brought me great joy to see people to improve the quality of their lives.
Let me tell you a story about a couple who practiced these principles of marriage counseling. We'll call Bob and Mary Jones. By the time that I met Bob and Maria, were in their eighties. Bob had lived an active life, full of service to others, but now Bob had heart problems and was in poor health. Despite these challenges, he is one of my heroes.
He loved his wife with all his heart, and she is treated like a Queen. I'll never forget when Bob finally disappeared and has left us. I had the privilege to conduct her funeral service in our chapel Church, and I'll never forget seeing Bob in his casket, before him we took in the small collection for his family and close friends. I will never forget seeing Mary Jones, this sweet old woman kissing his cheeks husband's deaths, and with tears streaming down her cheeks that says Bob how good she was and how she loved him for it. I remember thinking that no man may receive a greater compliment than to have his wife kissing cheeks affectionately and thank you again for being so good to her. It brought tears to me eyes, and it does still whenever I think about this woman thanking her dear sweet left her husband.
Bob is my idea of a man of success. He was never the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. He wasn t a millionaire. He was a man who is greatly missed and whose impact was felt well by her children, her grandchildren and will be felt by generations to come. Also I consider myself as one whose life has been blessed by having Bob in it. I miss even today, and I'm a better man for having known him.
Reason three: I am a member of the Association for conflict resolution, the Association of couples for marriage enrichment and am a member of Strathmore's Who's who. I believe in constant learning and improvement. I think we need to make sure that we always go back and make a difference in the lives of others.
You learn or re-learn the following skills to help you on your wedding:
1. the importance of quality date nights
2. how to make your marriage a high priority
3. how to forgive others
4. How have the passion in your marriage
5. how to express your love for each other
6. Do new things together
You will learn also as follows:
1. the differences between men and women
2. What is intimacy in marriage and how to achieve it?
3. the selfishness and how they can create marital problems
4. how prayer can help you in your marriage
5. why you should know your spouse's interests
6. why you should always be courting each other
7. Putting it all together
Take time to browse this site. I designed Marriage-Advice-for-a-Better-Marriage.com with lots of useful information and tips. Stepped up to make a good marriage is not so great and a great marriage even better. Let me show you how also can have a better and healthy relationships in 30 days!
Kind regards
ed Carey
P.S. below is a video that I found that demonstrates the power that a marriage may be positive not only in your life, but the life of your spouse, your children and your descendants for generations to come. My goal is to give advice about marriage that helps you find the joy that comes from having a great marriage and family life! Watch and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment